Tower defense games require a perfect balance. Behaviour of both the enemy and the defense towers should be logical and predictable.
This update has mainly AI changes:
- The Rocket Launcher and Big Gun prefer to target bulldozers
- Enemy bulldozers predict road building to help future bulldozers
- Level balance adjusted for modified AI
- Explosion animations improved in slowdown mode
- Alt-Tab now works properly
- The key F12 is no longer used, since steam uses it for screenshots
- Achievements can no longer be unlocked in custom levels
- Some spelling issues where fixed.
The current tower behavour in general:
- Enemies with sheep are targeted first
- Default behaviour is to target the closed enemy
- Lasers, gattling and flame towers will prefer faster enemies
- Rocket Launchers and Big Guns will prefer bulldozers
There is a lot more AI involved, but these are the general rules. Towers, for example, will also take into consideration current projectiles. Please comment when you think the AI needs tweaking. Also comment when you think a level needs balancing.
The following levels are changed:
- Level 6
- Level 8
- Level 9
- Level 10
- Level 13
- Level 66
Get Operation Sheep Defense
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.